ผลการประกวด Miss Ireland 2008 , Mister Singapore (International) 2008
Miss Ireland 2008
Dublin, IRELAND - Sinead Noonan, 21 - Miss Meath was crowned Miss Ireland 2008, leaving behind other 37 beauties from across Ireland.
The 1st Runner Up (2nd Place) was Sarah Stoke, Miss Laois, and the 2nd Runner Up (3rd Place) was Aoife Gallagher, Miss Clare.
Other special awards:
Beauty with a Purpose winner, Niamh Walsh, Miss Sunday World
Miss Connaught, Roisin O'Dolain, Miss Galway
Miss Leinster, Sinead Noonan, Miss Meath
Miss Munster, Aoife Gallagher, Miss Clare
Miss Ulster, Jenny Curran, Miss Armagh
This years Miss Ireland was chosen on Friday 20th of June. Judges included X Factor and pop guru Louis Walsh, Paradise Hotel's presenter Amanda Byram, and Actor Matt Di Angelo.
The winner will represent Ireland at Miss World 2008.
Mister Singapore (International) 2008
Braddell Heights, SINGAPORE - This evening, during one of the year's most exciting annual events, a star-studded panel of judges chose Mister Bedok Jovin Koh as MISTER SINGAPORE 2008.
Jovin is a Law student who hopes to become a solicitor. He won over $ 65,000 in cash and prizes and will also go on to represent Singapore in the MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2008 pageant in the Republic of China (Taiwan) in October.
MISTER SINGAPORE 2008 was chosen by a panel of celebrity judges which included: George Leong, renown local DJ; Anthony Tang, award winning hairstylist and director of Anthony Hair Boutique; Sunny Ang, renowned local designer, Galen Hogan, president of the ASEAN Handicraft Promotion and Development Association (Singapore); Ken Hong, founder and director of SportsmenAsia; Colin Tan, managing director of NutritionPark.com, Patricia Ng, Ms. United Nation International; Zephron Chong, stylist and marketing manager of Fabulous Studio and Dior Lai, national waterpolo player.
Throughout the two-hour event, the contestants competed in three categories: swimwear, evening wear and interview. During these competitions, the Top Five were selected before the crowning. MISTER SINGAPORE 2007 Gabriel Goh crowned his successor at the conclusion of the two-hour pageant, before an estimated viewing audience of more than 500.
First Runner-up: Mister Bukit Timah Alex Zhang, will assume the duties of MISTER SINGAPORE 2008 if the Titleholder for some reason cannot fulfill his responsibilities.
Second Runner-up: Mister Pasir Ris Ash Su
Third Runner-up: Mister Serangoon Faryz Rahmad
Fourth Runner-up: Mister Yishun Shahrizal Razali
Rest of Top Ten: Mister Ang Mo Kio Soh Chow Jing, Mister Jurong Jake Lam, Mister Marine Parade Sean Lim, Mister Punggol Linus Soh and Mister Woodlands Gregory Pink.
* SportsmenAsia Swimwear and Fitness Award: Mister Bukit Timah Alex Zhang. This is presented to the winner of the SportsmenAsia Swimwear and Fitness Competition.
* SportsmenAsia Style Award: Mister Marine Parade Sean Lim. This is presented to the contestant who best represents the style of SportsmenAsia.
* One Men Show Photogenic Award: Mister Sembawang Haniff bin Jaffar Sadique. The general public voted on //www.MisterSingapore.Org for the contestant who exemplifies great looks through the lens of a camera.
* Thomas D'Esthetique Face Award: Mister Bedok Jovin Lim. This is presented to the contestant who best represents the image of Thomas D'Esthetique.
* MSO Congeniality Award: Mister Toa Payoh Ahbisek Rai. The award reflects the respect and admiration of the contestants peers, who voted for him as the most congenial, charismatic and inspirational contestant.
* MSO Spirit Award: Mister Serangoon Faryz Rahmad. This award is presented to the contestant selected for his outstanding qualities such as character, sportsmanship, achievement, personal growth, and a willingness to promote the positive aspects of competition.
Congratulations and best of luck to the winner!
Article sent by Sent by Mister Singapore Organization
|Create Date : 22 มิถุนายน 2551
|Last Update : 22 มิถุนายน 2551 2:36:09 น.
|Counter : 1292 Pageviews.