Ingredients 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs 1/2 cup sugar 6 tablespoons butter, melted
2 1/2 cup mango pureed 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup heavy cream 1 1/4 cups sugar 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 4 large eggs
1 1/2 cups mango puree 1/3 cup white sugar 1 envelope gelatin
Garnishes: fresh mango slices, fresh berries, fresh mint
1. Stir together first 3 ingredients in a bowl; press into bottom and 1-inch up sides of a buttered, 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325º for 12 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside.
2. Process mangoes in food processor until pureed.
3. With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar, until fluffy.
4. Beat in eggs 1 at a time, mixing just until yellow disappears after each addition.
5. Add cream and lime juice, vanilla, mixing thoroughly.
6. Stir in mango puree, mix until well-blended.
7. Pour batter into prepared crust. Bake at 325º for 1 hour and 25 minutes. 8. Cool in pan on a wire rack 1 hour. Cover and chill 4-5 hours.
For topping, 1. Dissolve gelatin in 3 tbs water let it stand for 1 minutes 2. Pour the mango puree and sugar into a saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat,dissolving the sugar. 3. Add gelatin stir untill Dissolve about 30 seconds. 4. Allow to cool to room temperature, Pour topping gently on the chilled cheesecake. Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.