1. If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
2. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
3. Why do we say something is out of whack? What's a whack?
4. If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
5. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
6. When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts" and you put your two cents in ... what happens to the other penny?
7. Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
8. Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren't they just stale bread to begin with?
9. When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
10. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?
11. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
12. Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?
13. Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
14. "I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?
15. If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged,
models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?
16. If FedEx and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
17. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
18. What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
19. I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me. They're cramming for their
20. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?
|Create Date : 24 มีนาคม 2550
|Last Update : 24 มีนาคม 2550 10:08:37 น.
|Counter : 924 Pageviews.