1. One moment nearly empty, the next full to the brim, contents more valuable than diamonds. Can be filled up with water, right to the brim, but you wouldnt want that! https://www.riddleministry.com
2. I get blown but Im not a bubble I get shorter the more Im used but Im not a pencil Im made of wax but Im not a crayon I can help you see in the dark but Im not a flashlight Im often found on a birthday cake but Im not icing
3. I get cut but I never bleed I have teeth but I dont bite I get put on a ring but Im not a diamond I get turned but Im not a page I get put in a lock but Im not a wrestler
4. Get some sheets of paper Ill have them attaching This is something youll find on a desk I keep pieces of paper together
5. I am a house of writing instrument Which you can pick up our members easily We are ready and friendly to all senses That come from all the writers then.
6. I sometimes have lines on me And other times I am blank Im made from a cut down tree And put my friends in binder with me.
7. This is a writing instrument Which you might keep inside of a case With ones which are mechanical Push down to have lead come out the base.