Singapore - Factory outlets (mostly sport shoes, others)
1) Nike Facotry Store --> 2rd fl., West Coast Plaza, along west coast road.
How to go :
- Alight at Clementi MRT at the Exit A.
- Take bus 189. alight at the 2nd coming stop (the bus will pass an expressway flyover) its opposite an estate market and food centre so it will be easily identifiable.
- Then, walk along the traffic flow till u see a newly refurbished mall. Its at the 2nd floor right to the deepest Right end of the mall. Currently the items are on a 30-50% discount. The staffs are friendly and trained so you can approach them for any help. They also have this unique plastic carrier that u cant see anywhere in SG. Best time to visit is Friday nights as the stocks for the weekend rush will be just fresh on the shelves.
2) Adidas factory outlet --> Velocity@Novena
(Nike Factory outlet better in terms of size, organising, selection, service and most importantly, price).
3) New Balance outlet --> IMM building,
How to go : Jurong East MRT, then walk for a few minutes
or, Climenti MRT, then take bus #105 , many stops but reach at the front of the building
4) Queensway Shopping Centre. This is not factory outlet but the sport shoes are about 25% off regular retail prices at department stores.
5) From Queensway Shopping Centre, pop over to Anchorpoint, which is opposite Ikea, there are quite a few factory outlets stores there. However, they are not the sports factory outlet, they have factory outlets like G2000, Giordano, ClubMarc, Billabong (surf wear), Charles & Keith (shoes), City Chain (watches), Pedro (Shoes).
|Create Date : 11 เมษายน 2553 || ||
|Last Update : 11 เมษายน 2553 13:18:08 น.
|Counter : 568 Pageviews.