TOUR THAILAND-BANGKOK TRIP-THE GRAND PALACE-SIGHTSEEING ONE DAY TOUR BANGKOK-KHLONG TOUR-PRIVATE TOUR- AROUND TOUR- PRIVATE CAR- HOTEL BOOKING BANGKOK- GURU GUGUIDE THAILAND
Group Blog
 
All blogs
 

Temple and City Half day tour

Visit 3 famous tourism attractive temple in Bangkok

1.Wat Trimit or Tourist know as the Golden Buddha temple to see the Golden Buddha image weight 5.5 ton.



The Golden Buddha image


2.Wat Pho or Tourist know as the Reclining Buddha temple to see most largest temple in Bangkok and Most beautiful of the Reclining Buddha image in Thailand



The Reclining Buddha image


3.Wat Benchamabopit or Tourist know as the Marble temple to see the ordination hall was built by Pink colour mable





The Marble temple




Private tour. Price per person: 1,050 Baht ( Minimum 2 persons )
Departure: Anytime between 8 am. to 2 pm.
With English speaking guide + 500 Baht


Booking
Tel: +66 81 133 6162
E-mail: guruguguide@gmail.com
Please book before one day.




 

Create Date : 12 มีนาคม 2553    
Last Update : 12 มีนาคม 2553 19:57:56 น.
Counter : 713 Pageviews.  

Wat Phra Keao / Emeral Buddha Temple

Wat Phra Kaeo


The Temple of Emerald Buddha, The official name Wat Phra Sri Rattana Satsadaram, Is the temple of the king in Old Royal Palace in Bangkok.




The Odination Hall





The Emerald Buddha image



Historic
Than Chao Phraya Chakri, The future king Phuttayodfa Chulaloke (Rama I) the new Siamese capital for strategic reasons on the eastern side of the Chao Phraya wanted to move, there were already more than 100 years, the temple Wat Potharam (Today, Wat Phra Jetuphon, Wat Pho) And north of Wat Salak (now Wat Mahathat). The terrain in between was very swampy and only had to be drained. The inhabitants, a settlement by the Chinese merchants were "asked" its operations in the so-called "gardens" in front of the city (today's "Sampheng") to install.

On Sunday, the tenth day of the waxing moon in the year of the tiger, in the fourth year of the decade Chunlasakarat 1144, then in 2325 the Buddhist era, in the morning at 6:54 clock was a ceremony of the "foundation stone" (setting the city pillar, Thai: Lak Mueang, Opposite the Grand Palace) performed. After the founding of the Grand Palace Rama I was on 10 June 2325 in a royal ceremony officially crowned. (Quote from a memorial stone in front of City Hall in Bangkok).

King Phuttayodfa Chulaloke was built in the eastern part of his new palace, a new temple for the Emerald Buddha. He called this temple "Wat Phra Si Rattana Satsadaram", in German as "(The temple of the holy jewel of God), Indra," by the locals, he is now called just "Wat Phra Kaew", or "Temple of the Emerald Buddha" . In a solemn ceremony of the Emerald Buddha was on 22 March 1784 from Thonburi placed in his new temple, where he can still be admired today.

Private tour. Price per person: 1,150 Baht ( Minimum 2 persons )
Departure: Anytime between 8 am. to 2 pm.
With English speaking guide + 500 Baht


Booking
Tel: +66 81 133 6162
E-mail: guruguguide@gmail.com
Please book before one day.




 

Create Date : 12 มีนาคม 2553    
Last Update : 12 มีนาคม 2553 19:16:41 น.
Counter : 1824 Pageviews.  

The Grand Palace Bangkok

Grand Palace (Bangkok)



Chakri Maha Prasat in the Grand Royal Palace of BangkokThe Grand Palace was the official residence of the kings of Siam (now Thailand) In Bangkok Since the end of the 18th Century to the mid-20th Century. After the death of the King Ananda Mahidol (Rama VIII) In 1946, the Palace of King Borom-Phiman Bhumibol Adulyadej (Rama IX). the relocation of the residence in the Chitralada Palace.



History

Only 15 years after the Burmans, the old capital Ayutthaya were destroyed was the recently crowned King Phra Phuttayodfa Chulaloke to allow them to resurrect the glory of the Siamese empire again. He decided on 6 May 1782 the foundation stone for a new palace on the eastern bank of the Maenam Chao Phraya to be set. It has staked a district that's north of the then existing Potharam Wat (Wat Phra Chetuphon today, in short: Wat Pho) And to the south was the then Wat Salak (now Wat Mahathat). The eastern bank originally was very marshy, so that it first had to be drained. Even at the time of King Taksin was dug to a narrow channel, the Khlong Lord ( "straw-channel"). There, it was planned where the new palace, already lived a community of wealthy Chinese merchants, which probably supported the then Potharam Wat. They were kindly asked "to relocate their businesses, in the" Gardens ", a then unsettled area outside the city, which is now known as" Sampeng. Then, the first temporary buildings could be built the new palace of wood and fabric leaves.

The 10th June 1782 was chosen as auspicious date on which the king of the ancient palace of King Taksin, the Phra Raja Wang Derm, who in Thonburi adjacent to the current Wat Arun was to take on ceremonial crossing the river to his new place.

The entire area was heavily fortified, first by a wooden Palisade surrounded. Later she was replaced by a high brick wall 1.9 kilometers long, which should shield the palace to the outside. The much-needed building materials like bricks for example, were brought by ship from the ruined palace at Ayutthaya. The first phase was completed in 1785, so that the Palace was officially inaugurated in a grand ceremony.

Location
The entire system of the old royal palace, followed surprisingly closely the plan of the short time before destroying Wang Luang (King's Palace Ayutthaya). The complex consists of an approximately 2.6-square-mile area on the east bank of the Chao Phraya River near the Royal Palace, the Sanam Luang. Various buildings and facilities are arranged, the most important being the Wat Phra Kaeo, The Temple of the Emerald Buddha is.

The current buildings on the site are the result of ongoing construction activity since 1782, since that time the building was rebuilt, enlarged, rebuilt, renovated or demolished to make room for new plants. The first phase of the construction activity was at the enthronement of King Puttha Yotfa Chulaloke (Rama I.) Completed and on 13 June 2006 was inaugurated the newest building, the Borommaratchasathit Maholan Throne Hall

Asset
The present palace consists of four parts, the Outer court, The Central courtyard, The Inner courtyard and Wat Phra Kaeo, Each of the parts were functionally suited to those who lived or worked there. The Inner Court in the northern part of the palace, in which only women were admitted, is surrounded by a high wall. At the entrances to this area were female guards. The Outer Court is located in the southern part, where the ministries were settled, with which the king had to do often, the treasury and the royal guards.

The central courtyard is the most impressive part of the palace. This also consists of four complexes: the so-called first group of buildings, the complex around the Chakri Maha Prasat, The group around the Dusit Palace and the group around the Borom Phiman Hall.

The complex of the palace is modeled on the old royal palace at Ayutthaya, the short time before the planning of the palace in Bangkok had been destroyed by the Burmese.

First group of buildings
The first group of buildings that is Phra Maha Monthiers group, arranged in the center of the old royal palace and was completed already for the coronation ceremony of Rama I and used. To this day it forms the framework for the official coronation of the Chakri Dynasty.




Chakri Maha Prasat Group
This group was founded by King Chulalongkorn (Rama V) And was originally built eleven buildings, some of which remains today only three. One outstanding building is the Chakri Maha Prasat with the adjoining the back of the throne hall.




Dusit Group
The group consists of the Dusit Maha Prasat Coronation Hall, the Phra Thinang Phiman Rataya and Aphonphimok Pavilion.




Borom Phiman complex
The group consists of Thinang Siwalai Phra Maha Prasat, Phra Thinang Sitalaphirom, Phra Phuttha Rattanasathan, Phra Thinang Boromphiman and Pra Thinang Sutthaisawan.

Private tour. Price per person: 1,150 Baht ( Minimum 2 persons )
Departure: Anytime between 8 am. to 2 pm.
With English speaking guide + 500 Baht


Booking
Tel: +66 81 133 6162
E-mail: guruguguide@gmail.com
Please book before one day.


The Grand Palace Map




 

Create Date : 12 มีนาคม 2553    
Last Update : 12 มีนาคม 2553 18:38:13 น.
Counter : 2186 Pageviews.  


ลุงไผ่
Location :


[Profile ทั้งหมด]

ให้ทิปเจ้าของ Blog [?]
ฝากข้อความหลังไมค์
Rss Feed

ผู้ติดตามบล็อก : 1 คน [?]


ผู้ติดตามบล็อก : 1 คน [?]




******************************************** World Clock ******************************************** <>" ******************************************** Link of Ninja Ninja@Hi5.com Ninja@Space.com
Friends' blogs
[Add ลุงไผ่'s blog to your web]
Links
 

 Pantip.com | PantipMarket.com | Pantown.com | © 2004 BlogGang.com allrights reserved.