Apply for Canadian Visa from USA
สามารถขอวีซ่าแคนาดาโดยส่งเอกสารทุกอย่างไปยัง Canadian Consulate เช่น Los Angeles, Seattle, Buffalo, Washington DC, Detroit, New York
Documents Required To Apply For A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV):
1. A completed application form; click here //www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
2. Two specific size photographs (no copies or scanned photos will be accepted) //www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256EB.asp
3. Processing fee: Fee Schedule click on the link and scroll down for U.S. dollar amounts Processing fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. //geo.international.gc.ca/can-am/los_angeles/rightnav/fee_schedule-en.asp
4. A valid and subsisting passport; must be valid for at least three (3) months from your date of travel to Canada. The passport must have at least one completely blank 'visa' page which has no marks or stamps on it. A child who is included in a parent's passport may only travel to Canada in the company of that parent. A child who is included in a parent's passport who intends to travel to Canada without that parent must obtain his or her own passport. (Visas cannot be issued beyond the validity of the passport.)
5. ORIGINAL I-94 entry card
U.S. immigration documents (e.g. Forms I-94 / I-20 / DS-2019 (previously IAP-66)/ I-797A approval notices / I-512 Advanced Parole, etc...) you have held during your current stay in the U.S.
6. Proof of funds available for your travel to Canada (i.e. recent bank statements). (Credit Cards will note be accepted as evidence of money for your trip to Canada.)
7. Evidence of your friend/ relative's status in the United States (i.e. copy of Green Card or U.S. passport).
8. Evidence of your friend/ relative's status in Canada (i.e. copy of Permanent Resident Card or Canadian passport).
9. Invitation letter from friend/ relative/ business/ conference/ organization in Canada.
10 Students: A letter from your school registrar's office confirming current enrollment; F and M visa holders must have page 3 of the I-20 form currently endorsed by the school officials for re-entry to the USA and should be accompanied by.
11. B1/B2 visitors: You may be asked to present proof of ties to your country of habitual residence. For example: airline tickets returning to your home country as well as travel plans to and from Canada; proof of employment including approval of leave from work and recent pay stubs or a recent tax return; documents showing reason for travel to the U.S.; proof of business in your home country, i.e. business registration. NOTE: Documents in languages other than English or French MUST be accompanied by a certified translation.
Business travel: If you are travelling on behalf of your employer, you should include a letter from your employer identifying the purpose and duration of your visit to Canada, and the activities which you will perform in Canada.
12.Documents returned by MAIL: include a prepaid (metered stamps are not acceptable), self-addressed mail envelope (Express or Priority mail). If you do not include a proper return envelope as stated above, your documents will be returned by Certified Mail. Note that Certified Mail adds a minimum of seven (7) working days to the return mailing time. Please note: We will not return your documents using ANY courier services (ie. UPS, FedEx, DHL) even if you have an account with them
13. If the purpose of your trip to Canada is to meet with the US Consulate to change/renew your status in the USA, please provide us with the interview/appointment letter. Please note that the US Consulate will not see you without an appointment.
|Create Date : 24 กุมภาพันธ์ 2549
|Last Update : 20 มีนาคม 2551 2:08:30 น.
|Counter : 1447 Pageviews.