4 cups Shrimps, shelled, cleaned and minced or pounded 1 cup Boiled hard pork fat, cut to very small dices 1/4 cup Chinese parsley roots and stems, chopped 2 tbs. Garlic, chopped 2 tbs. Paper corn 1/2 cup Sifted flour 1/4 cup Sifted tapioca starch 1 tbs. Salt 2 Eggs Beaten Vegetable Oil for cooking 1/4 cup Fish gravy 2 tbs. Tomato paste 2 cups Small shallots, peeled 10-15 Red and green chillies 1 cup Fish stock or water
1. Pound Chinese parsley, garlic and peper to paste.Add to shrimp, knead well, put flour, starch, eggs and salt, lastly put pork fat, mix well.
2. Form the mixture to balls 1 inch diameter, fry to light brown.
3. Heat up 1/2 cup oil, put shallots and chillies.When they are cooked put tomato paste, fish gravy and fish stock.Bring to boil few minutes.
4. Put shrimp balls, cook 5 minutes.
5. Serve with Chinese plum sauce and vegetable as you like. And you will know that everyone can cook !!!