* 1 fish (any meaty white fish) weight 400-500 grams, clean and boil in hot water, remove the bone (use only meat)
* 800 grams noodle
* boiled egg and fresh vegetables (string bean, bean sprout, mint leaves, cucumber, etc.)
1. Heat anchovy soup in a pot over medium heat. Add dried chili, lemongrass, galangal, red shallot, and garlic. Wait until boiling, then remove from heat. Separate the soup and the ingredients in the pot.
2. Grind the ingredients that are separated from soup (dried chili, lemongrass, galangal, red shallot, garlic)in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor). Then add cooked fish fillet and grind again until mixed well.
3. Heat anchovy soup in a pot again . Then add prepared herb and fish mixture (2nd step). Wait until boiling, add salt or others as your desired taste. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
4. Arrange noodle in a plate. Serve immediately with prepared soup, boiled egg and fresh vegetables.