สปาเกตตี้หอยตลับ Italian sauce
One of my favourite dish, I cooked this dish very often when I was in Singapore because it's easy to find nice and fresh " Hoi Ta-lap " or known as " La-la " in Singapore.
It's very easy menu, almost an instant... trust me !!!
1. Spaghetti ( San Remo Vermicilli )
2. Mince chicken
3. Hoi ta-lap ( what's in English ? )
4. Butter (Meadowlea original)
5. Chopped garlic
6. Pinch of salt
7. White pepper powder
8. Maggi ( my own taste )
9. Italian sauce ( my favourite is Prego fresh mushroom favour)
10. Grated parmesan cheese ( load of them, I love it )
11. Sugar ( optional but I put a bit )
12. Sweet basil ( in this case I don't have it so I put spinach intead )
For strong Thai taste, you may add few drops of Oyster sauce.
At time being, please browse the pictures first naka. Will be back with explanation in Thai when my notebook is fixed. Thank you.
Put loads of grated parmesan cheese and enjoy the meal !!
|Create Date : 01 พฤษภาคม 2551
|Last Update : 21 พฤษภาคม 2551 9:26:46 น.
|Counter : 960 Pageviews.