Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera Body
Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera Body: Camera & Photo
- 14.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor Nikon's 14.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS imaging sensor coupled with Nikon's industry-leading advanced EXPEED 2 image processing technologies provides color-independent pre-conditioning prior to A/D conversion and works in harmony with high-precision digital image processing algorithms to produce natural-looking images that benefit from faithful color and tone reproduction along with a wide dynamic range.
- Active D-Lighting Shooting in bright sunlight often produces pictures with extreme contrast between light and dark areas, resulting in loss of tone and detail. Active D-Lighting effectively combats this by preserving important details in shadows and highlights. The results are optimally exposed photos that better reflect the scene as you saw it.
- 3.0-inch Color LCD monitor Bright and sharp, the D3100's 3.0-in., approximately 230k-dot TFT LCD monitor ensures comfortable viewing when playing back photos. It also makes reading menus easier thanks to text size that is now 20% larger than that of the D40 and D60. In addition, the spacious monitor is convenient for retouching, allowing you to modify pictures without the need for a computer.
- Picture Control System expands creativity Customize the appearance of photos before you shoot with Nikon's Picture Control System. Six settings Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, and Landscape let you change the look of photos depending on mood or subject. Each setting can be adjusted to provide additional control over sharpness, contrast, and other effects.
- Nikon Integrated Dust Reduction System The D3100 is equipped with Nikon's Integrated Dust Reduction System. This solution includes a special Airflow Control System that redirects dust away from the low-pass filter located in front of the image sensor, thereby limiting its accumulation. Additionally, when powering the camera on or off, the filter automatically vibrates at precise frequencies to release image-degrading dust that may adhere to it.
Other Product ....bestdealstoall