Have you ever created two documents in the same name but difference version or difference name but theirs inside contents look same and/or etc. When you found them later, may be next month or longer than that. Then you feel that it is difficult to separate how they are difference? Now we have a wonderful function to separate them. Let's see.
1. First of all, just open Microsoft Word 2010 Program
2. Go to "Review" Tab
3. Click on the "Compare" Icon --> Compare
4. The "Compare Documents" Window Popup will be show as the picture below:
5. Click Back Arrow or Folder Picture under "Original Document" to find out the Original Document then..select it
6. Click Back Arrow or Folder Picture under "Revised Document" to find out the Revised Document then..select it
7. This picture is for number 8. & 9.
8. From the picture above (picture in 7.) Click "More>>" (Once you click on "More". it would changed to "Less") to select options of "Comparison Setting" as you need by click on check box in front of those options
9. From the picture above (picture in 7.) Select other options under "Show Changes" as you need by click on radio button in front of those options
10. Click "OK"
11. Microsoft Word Window would be splited to 4 parts as follows: * Part of "Summary" (including amount of revisions) * Part of "Original Document" content * Part of "Revised Document" content * Part of "Compare Document" content ("Compared Document" content is a part of comparison result) which it will show you as follow: - Any words were changed would be marked with color and underline in contents of "Revised Document" that you increased from Original Document - Any words were deleted would be marked with color and Strikethrough in contents of "Revised Document" that you deleted from Original Document - Any words were marked with color and underline in content of "Revised Document" that you remained from deleted in "Revised Document"
12. Besides these, you can choose to show all windows or one of "Revised Document" or "Original Document" or "Compared Document" only by these steps: 12.1. Go to "Review" Tab 12.2. Clice on the "Compare" Icon 12.3. Click "Show Source Documents" 12.4. Select "Show Original", Show Revised" or "Show Both"