Welcome to Tai Chi@Park Bangkok
Our Tai Chi@park club is a Tai Chi Club based in Lumpini Park, Bangkok's haven of tranquillity.
We offer training in both Chen and Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan as well as in the standard Chinese Tai Chi competition routines to practitioners at all levels, from those wishing to take their first steps into learning Tai Chi to those looking for an opportunity to refine and deepen their own practice level of Tai Chi.
Regardless of age, gender and state of health, everyone can benefit from practicing Tai Chi. Whether your goal is health improvement, body building, self defense or inner harmony cultivation, Tai Chi is a form of exercise that will certainly help you fulfil your aspirations.
Our main focus at Taiji@Park Bangkok is on developing skills in Chen and Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan, in the standard Chinese Tai Chi competition routines, in push hands and in Tai chi weapons. In addition, we also offer Tai Chi Zhang Sanfeng style.
About training :
1. The Chen style Laojia form - this is the oldest form of Tai Chi and the form from which all other styles derive. Our teacher, master Hu Yaoqi is a student of Grand Master Wang Xi-an, from Chen Village in China, the birth place of Tai Chi Chuan. In Chen style, we provide various training forms such as: the 9-posture form for beginner, the 21-posture competition form, the 73-posture Laojia form for practicing, etc.
2. Traditional Yang Style forms - Our teacher, Grand Master Zhao Youbin from China, is a 5th generation descendant of the Yang Tai Chi family. At the end of every year, we welcome him and his students to teach us in Thailand. Furthermore, we have several masters within the association (TheThailand Yongnian Yang Family Tai Chi Association) to teach practitioners every day. In Yang style, we provide many forms, such as: the 28- and 37-posture competition form, the traditional 85-posture form for practice, etc..
3. Standard Chinese Tai Chi national competition routines - We provide training in the forms for Chinese national and international competitions, such as: the 24-posture form, the 42-posture form, etc.
4. Tai Chi weapons We provide training in Tai Chi Sword, Tai Chi Sabre, Tai Chi Fan, Staff and Pole.
5. Tai Chi Applications and Push Hands.
☆☆☆ One-on-One tuition is also available, as well as open- and closed-group sessions. Training can be just for one day, or for a week, a month or even a year. For over 10 years, we have had local as well as overseas practitioners from China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, France, Italy and other countries who come to join us for short or long courses on each of their winter vacation. ☆☆☆
For more information related to the training, feel free to contact us:
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel. : +66961762091
Chen & Yang style Tai Chi Chuan in Bangkok, Thailand.
ผู้ติดตามบล็อก : 2 คน [?]
Practice Tai Chi Quan at Lumpini Park, Bangkok Thailand Tel.+66961762091