Baked Pasta with Tomatoes and Mozzarella
สูตรนี้เป็นสูตรของ Jamie Oliver ค่ะ แต่เราเอามาดัดแปลงเล็กน้อย ตามความชอบค่ะ
* Extra virgin olive oil
* 1 white onion, peeled and finely chopped
* 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely sliced
* 2 x 400g tins of good-quality plum tomatoes
* A handful of fresh basil leaves
* 250g dried pasta (like penne or fusili)
* 2 big handfuls of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
* 250g mozzarella
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F and put a large pot of salted water on to boil.
2. To an appropriately sized pan add a couple of glugs of good extra virgin olive oil, your onion, garlic and slowly fry for about 5 minutes on a medium to low heat until softened but without any colour.
3. Add your tinned tomatoes to the onion and garlic, with half a glass of water.
4. Bring to the boil and simmer for around 20 minutes.
5. Now put them through a food processor or liquidizer to make a loose sauce.
6. Tear your basil leaves into the sauce and correct the seasoning with salt.
7. When the liquidized sauce tastes perfect, bring the water back to the boil.
8. Add the pasta to the water and cook according to the packet instructions, then drain and toss with half of the tomato sauce and a handful of Parmesan.
9. Get yourself an appropriately sized baking tray, pan or earthenware dish and rub it with a little olive oil.
10. Layer a little pasta in the tray, followed by some tomato sauce, a handful of grated Parmesan and some mozzarella cheese, then repeat these layers until you’ve used all the ingredients, ending with a good layer of cheese on top.
11. Pop it into the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden, crisp and bubbling.
|Create Date : 18 กุมภาพันธ์ 2552 || ||
|Last Update : 18 กุมภาพันธ์ 2552 17:18:42 น.
|Counter : 239 Pageviews.