Raining day in Bangkok... I like it, though
Raining day in Bangkok...
I like it though.
Yes, it might be a traffic in Bangkok..
Sorry for the others
But for now I rarely get any effect on it.
In the morning, when there was a rainning.
- My house is not so far from my office. No matter it is rain or not, I take no more than 30 minutes by bus to go to the office.
- On Monday, it was raining in the morning. I had a excuse to ask my daddy to send me to the place where the press con took place. :-)
At lunch time,
- We can enjoy walking at the market ( Talad-nat) because of good weather after the raining.
In the evening, when there was a little raining.
- I walk to BST station and take the train to go to the gym.
- when the rain was just stopped , sitting on the took took after rain was cool.
- After finish exercising, I was stucked in the department store. I had a chance to read a new book that I got from a book store. (And had an excuse to drink greentea fabbuchino at Starbuck, it is expensive so I try not to drink it.. but so happy to have an excuse to drink.. 555
My aunt told me that according to department of meteology, tomorrow there will be no rain in Bangkok.. it must be a sunshine from now on. ( really hot sunshine ) She is so happy because our clothes are going to get dry soonest.
Before the sunshine is going to come, I just would like to drop a note about raining days in Bankok during from last week till today.. tomorrow there will be no rain in Bangkok.. it must be a sunshine from now on. She is so happy because our clothes are going to get dry soonest.
|Create Date : 04 พฤษภาคม 2550
|Last Update : 4 พฤษภาคม 2550 0:37:00 น.
|Counter : 227 Pageviews.