NEW SECURITY MEASURES FOR CABIN BAGGAGE
ช่วงนี้เป็นหวัด ขี้เกียจมาก ขอก๊อปกฏใหม่มาทั้งดุ้นเลยละกันนะคะ สำหรับผู้ที่จะเดินทางในยุโรปค่ะ
New EU-legislation for hand baggage at all airports in the European Union
Effective November 6, 2006, new rules for the contents of hand baggage will apply for all airline passengers throughout the European Union (EU). Passengers may only carry small quantities (max. 100 ml per container) of liquids, gels and aerosols in their hand baggage. The packaging of these products must also meet specific requirements. This applies for all passengers departing from or catching connecting flights at airports within the European Union (*in addition to Norway, Iceland and Switzerland).
The new rules apply for liquids such as water and other drinks, but also extend to gels, pastes, lotions, and the contents of aerosols. This includes toiletries such as toothpaste, shaving cream, hair gel, lip gloss, facial creams, mascara and liquid lip balms.
These are the rules for liquids in your hand luggage:
1. You can only bring on liquids and gels in containers of no more than 100 millilitres.
2. These containers must be carried in a transparent plastic bag.
3. There is a limit of one transparent plastic bag per person.
4. The volume of the transparent plastic bag may not be greater than 1 litre.
5. The transparent plastic bag must be re-sealable.
You may bring a suitable plastic bag from home. During the introductory period, free transparent plastic bags will also be given out at all concerned airports.
There are two exceptions to the above rules:
* baby food needed during the flight;
* medicines needed during the flight.
Purchases in duty free at the airport:
- If your trip includes a transfer in a European Union country (including French overseas territories), the retailer must place your purchases in a bag. This will be sealed and must remain so until the end of your trip. This bag must be accompanied by a proof of purchase that will be checked when you transfer at the screening inspection point.
- In Paris, if you are transferring between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Paris-Orly airports, you are authorized to carry these duty free articles in the cabin of the following flight only if you retain your bag sealed, accompanied by the corresponding proof of purchase.
- If your purchase occurred in an airport located outside the European Union, and you are transferring to a European Union country, you will not be authorized to carry your purchases onto your next flight. They will be taken away from you.
If your purchase occurred onboard an aircraft belonging to a European airline departing from an airport located outside a European Union country, it will be accepted when you transfer in a European Union country, as long as it is placed in a sealed bag accompanied by the proof of onboard purchase.
Separate presentation of contents
When passing through security control, you will be required to present all liquids separately. The transparent plastic bag should accommodate all containers and be easily sealable. You are also required to separately present your coat, jacket and larger electrical equipment, such as laptops, when passing through security control.
หมดละ ใครจะเดินทางก้อเช็คข้อมูลดีๆก่อนนะคะ Have a Nice Flight!!
ที่มา - - ข้อมูลจาก Newsletter Air France & KLM ค่ะ
|Create Date : 26 ตุลาคม 2549
|Last Update : 7 พฤศจิกายน 2549 21:34:53 น.
|Counter : 728 Pageviews.