- Many people who live in expensive homes and drive luxury cars do not actually have much wealth.
- Many people who have a great deal of wealth do not even live in upscale neighborhood.
- Wealth is not the same as income.
- Wealth is what you accumulate, not what you spend.
- It may be seldom luck, inheritance, advance degree or intelligence that enables people to amass fortune.
- Wealth is more often the result of a lifestyle of hard-working, perseverance, planing and self-discipline.
- How long could the average American household survive economically without a monthly check from an employer? 1 or 2 months?
- 50% of 65 years old would live poverty.
- Millionaires are financially independent, they could maintain lifestyle for years and years without earning even one month's pay.
- Millionaires believe that financial independence is more important than displaying high social status.